Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 Empty Re: Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am

Sargent winced as he was hit against the tree log, he snarled and got to his feet still with Quagmire's neck in his jaws. He pulled his head down fast, yanking Quagmire after him, quickly bringing up his head to see Quagmire's head slam into the small rocks on the ground. He brought up a paw and pinned Quagmire's head to the ground.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 3 Empty Re: Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September

Post  little_maybelline Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 am

Valentine emerges through the grass and is stunned by the dominant display. Unsure what is happening and who the new arrivals were he bounded over to Deak and stood behind him.
little_maybelline
little_maybelline

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:51 am

Will looked to Valentine and barked, hey look who came to the show.

Captain looked over and smirked.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  little_maybelline Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 am

Valentine moved his head from side to side and bobbed occasionally with interest as he watched the display..So what did I miss?
little_maybelline
little_maybelline

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 am

Captain smirked at Valentine and chirped, three new members, and that nutso is trying to overthrow my brother, we come from a long line of domaints, there in no way the new guy can beat him. My other brother General is alo a dominant, of the Stargazers. Power of leadership is in our blood.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 am

Quagmire yelps after his head is slammed into the small rocks. He squirms around frantically as his head is pinned to the ground and struggles to breathe as Sargent still stays clamped onto his throat. Quagmire claws viciously at Sargent's stomach, cutting deep wounds. He thrashes his back legs around snarling trying to get free. Mishka watches helplessy as he watches his father struggle to take the upper paw. He bares his teeth and digs his claws into the ground wanting so badly to help his father. Grischka continues to keep a stern face. All they can do is watch. This fight is strictly dominants buisness.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:52 am

Sargent used his hind legs to claw at Quagmire, closing his eyes tight, trying to ignore the pain in his stomach, he tightened his jaws, he would kill if he had to.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 am

Quagmire snarls as Sargent claws at him and gags. Feeling his wind pipe being crushed by Sargent's jaws, He wheezes, trying to squeal for mercy but all that comes out is barely a whispered chirp. He stops trying to fight back and lays there motionless letting Sargent know he gives up...for now. But will one day challenge him to a rematch for dominance. Mischka lowers his head in disappointment as his father lost the dominants battle. Grischka weakly smiles, proud his father had faught courageuosly. He isnt strong enough yet to take down Sargent but will someday. The boys can see his loss as a good thing, they get to go on more roving trips with their dad. They always liked spending quality time with their father stirring up trouble at other groups, just the 3 of them.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:27 am

Sargent feels him giving up and lifts off of him, he gets up and snarls, know your place, you possibly were a dominant once, not anymore, not here, he turned and stalked over to start what liitle foraging he could get in, the fight had lasted long and the sun was starting to go down.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 am

Deak chirped to Valentine. Well, three new males joined and the oldest started a fight with Sargent.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 am

Will rolled his eyes at Deak, I already told him.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 am

Quagmire breathes a huge breath of air relieved from the pressure that was being put on his throat. He slowly gets up feeling sore and wounded then sulks over to his sons. He glares at Sargent and snorts (Next time you will fall head my word!). Mischka and Grischka begin to groom his wounds chirping in relief that he had made through the fight in one piece.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:10 am

ooc: Is it okay if sargent evicts them or just Quagmire for a short while then they or Quagmire return later?

bic: Sargent knows these newcomers were dangerous, it was more than foolish, it was downright insane, to challenge a dominant while their place is so insecure, deciding they were now to be consitered not just outsiders, but enemies, Sargent led a wardance toward them.

Loyal to Sargent, his brother Captain joined the wardance.

Will followed.

Mikey hadn't found the Chickies mob so he had returned unsucessful, he saw the group wardanceing so he also joined in.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:00 am

ooc: Sure I was gonna have Quagmire and his sons return to just the 3 of them roving for a little bit longer but they'll end up having more bad luckXD. I plan for them to become seperated during a failed roving trip. Quagmire will meet back up with the Barking Boys unwittingly after the split.

Quagmire sees the males wardancing toward him. It seems his challenge for dominance has gotten him into deep trouble and scenses that he isnt welcome in the group anymore. Quagmire high tails it into the bushes. Mischka and Grischka watch in disbelief as their father is wardanced out of the group. At first things seemed to be going well in the roving coalition for them but thanks to their domineering dad, they too may be looked at as a threat to Sargent's leadership. Loyal to their father, they follow him into the bushes. If their dad isnt going to be welcomed in the group then they're not staying. Grischka snorts at the barking boys and struts off after his dad into the bushes. Mischka follows, his head held low feeling as if he'd been betrayed and embarrased about how his father let his domineering personality take over him.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:40 am

Seeing them start to run, Sargent's hunting instincts took hold and he charged straight toward them at full speed.

Feeling like they were about to feel the thrill of battle, Will sped up close behind Sargent.

Captain also sped up.

Mikey was slower to speed up.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:56 am

Mischka and Grishka realize they are being chased by the Barking Boys coalition and run for their lives as fast as their legs could take them. They disappear through the grass zigzagging hoping to lose the Barking Boys.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 am

Once they were gone, Sargent smirked. He set off scent marking the area, he could imagine how those two felt about being kicked out because their father didn't heed his own warning, act submissive in the presance of a dominant. He watched them disappear and scoffed, that'll teach 'em, think twice before challenging a dominant by blood ever again. He struted back to the burrow, the sun was low and he was getting tired.

Mikey watched them go. He hadn't known they were accepted into the group yet so he wondered why they'd been chased off. He helped Sargent scent mark the area.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:29 am

Not far from the Barking Boys coalition, Quagmire had stopped atop a sand dune to catch his breath. He watches the boys scent marking furiously below and let's out a frusterated chrr(Well so much for that plan!). Mischka and Grischka meet up with their father panting frantically. Quagmire looks to his sons and chirps(Looks like we're on our own again boys) Grischka sighs but smiles. Even though he was begining to like it in the coalition, he preferred to spend roving trips with his small family. At least Quagmire can act dominant in their small little group. Mischka whimpers. He was starting to like the males in the group and thought he'd get to learn a thing or 2 from them on roving trips about the tricks of roving but instead he learned a hard lesson about dominance thanks to his dad. He glares at Quagmire.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 am

Will sees them on a distant dune and watches them intensly.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 am

Seeing Will watching them intensly, Quagmire chirps to his boys alerting them that they should move on. It's time for roving class to begin. Quagmire will try once more to teach his boys the ropes of roving by himself. He trots off toward Stargazers territory. Mischka and Grischka follow.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 am

Sargent sees them headed toward the Stargazers he smirked, now they were acting downright nuts, if he knew his littermate General at all, he knew they'd be running for their lives back over those fields. He snickered at the though of the panick in their faces, he wished he could see tjem when they see what they are up against. Never challenge a former member of the Giants mob.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:50 am

A while later, Captain came back from his little 'observation.'

Sargent padded up to his brother, well?

Captain couldn't keep a straight face, he burst out laughing, THEY ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT!!!

Sargent knew that Captain was talking... laughing, about the old Starlight lure trick, he also errupted into a blast of laughter.

Will and Mikey overheard, they didn't know the trick so they didn't get what was so funny, but theey rarely ever saw sargent laughing so it MUST have been gut busting hilarious.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  little_maybelline Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 am

Valentine tilted his head and gently padded at the sand in front of him. He too didn’t understand the funny side behind the joke and felt slightly left out as always.
little_maybelline
little_maybelline

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:08 am

Will noticed that valentine didn't seem to get it, he came over and explained, the dominant female, starlight, she pretended she was interested in him, then when he got close enough to her, she pounced and pinned him down 'til the rest of the group came, the funny part is that he couldn't see it coming, the Stargazers have been using that trick for years.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  little_maybelline Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Valentine nodded taking in everything he was being told. That was one trick he'd watchout for in the future.
little_maybelline
little_maybelline

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3