Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 Empty Re: Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 am

Mischka and Grischka get down low submitting to Sargent. Quagmire peeps a hello to Will and Deak then smiles and peeps to his sons(Good boys that's how you're supposed to submit to someone more supirior)

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September - Page 2 Empty Re: Barking Boys RolePlay 19th of September

Post  little_maybelline Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:08 am

Losing Mikey’s trail in the tall grass, Valentine stood on his hind legs and chirped to himself before deciding to forage.
little_maybelline
little_maybelline

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:22 am

Sargent hipslams the males and scent marks them, they were in.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Deak goes on Sentry duty.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Sargent starts to dig, searching for food.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 am

Mischka and Grishka chirp to Sargent thanking him for allowing them in the coalition. Quagmire smiles at his boys then begins forage for food. Mishcka and Grischka decide to engage in a playfight with Mischka starting it by gently biting Grischka's back. Grischka happily returns the playfighting by gently body slamming his brother.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 am

Sargent ignored the two younger males and returned to foraging.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:22 am

Quamire notices his sons playfighting and glares. They're here to learn the vaulable leasons of roving not to play. He pads over to his sons and barks getting their attention. Grischka eyes him with interest but Mischka lightly smacks his brother with his paw wanting to continue the play fight. Quagmire sighs. These boys still have alot to learn.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:29 am

Sargent glares at the two, they acted like pups and he hated pups. He was once a rover alongside his brother General in the Stargazers but when General joined them Sargent thought he was crazy, the thought he was even more crazy when he became dominant male.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:04 am

Quagmire growled frusterated with his sons and hipslams them. It's time to get serious! Mischka and Grischka sit up on their haunches and eye their father intently. They know when he hipslams them he means buisness. Quagmire has decided that it's time for roving class to begin.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:48 am

Sargent sees Quagmire hipslam his sons. He growls and pads over, he gives Quagmire a swift and rough hipslam, he was the only one to show dominance here.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 am

Quagmire growls as he is hipslamed roughly by Sargent but doesnt lay down in submission instead he stood firmly with his tail held high. He doesnt like being dominated and plans to take things into his own paws. He stares Sargent down challenging him.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:24 am

Sargent growls and stands. He meets Quagmire eye to eye, they are evenly matched. He quickly turned and scent marked Quagmire.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 am

Quagmire retaliates and hipslams Sargent. This means war! Grischka watches the 2 males intently. He hopes to become a great, brave leader like his dad some day. Naiive Mischka sees the altercation between Sargent and Quagmire as playfighting and joins in. He runs around behind Sargent and gently nips his tail. Quagmire barks to Mischka to stay out of this, this isnt play fighting this is a fight for dominance. Mischka heads his father's word and sits beside Grischka watching the action curiously.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 am

Sargent snarled and locked hips with Quagmire. He managed to get a scent mark on Quagmire and returned to the dance for dominance.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:31 am

Quagmire growls as he's scent marked and keeps his hips locked on Sargent's hips trying to dominate over him. He presses all his body wieght on Sargent trying to knock him over. Mischka and Grischka watch the action intently.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:34 am

Will sees the fight and chirpes to the rest of the group.

Captain comes over and sits by Will to watch.

Sargent snarled loudly. He lashed out and sank his teeth into Quagmire's shoulder.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:30 am

Quagmire grits his teeth and growls as Sargent bites into his shoulder. Quagmire turns his head and sinks his teeth into Sargent's muzzle HARD and pulls at it trying to get him to let go of his shoulder. Mischka yelps as the 2 males tear into each other. Grischka watches with interest. He sees this a learning experiance he may need to know in the future.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 am

Sargent let go of Quagmire's shoulder only to clamp down on his neck.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:13 am

Quamire gags then slashes at Sargent's face, leaving claw wounds from his eye brow down to his chin. Mischka stands on all 4s and growls tempted to lunge himself in to the fight to help his father. Grischka barks to his brother to stay out of it. He could end up getting himself badly hurt and it's a fight between dominants. Only they should be the ones to decide what happens. Mischka sits back down and reluctantly watches the fight go on.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 am

Sargent sinks his teeth deeper as Quagmire slashed his face, he hissed in pain but kept holding on tight.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 am

Quagmire roars as he feels the pain become more intense and struggles to breathe. He continues clawing at Sargents face. He slashes his muzzle then the side of his neck. Mischka cant contain himself any longer and bounds forward snarling but before he could lash out at Sargent, Grischka places his paw down forcfully on his brother's tail causing him to stop and jerk back. Grischka barks to his brother(I know it's difficult to watch but we cant get involved. We have to let dad handle him alone). Mischka snorts then sits back down, but is a loose cannon. He waits for his chance to throw himself into the fight when no one else is expecting it or are distracted.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:24 am

Captain sees Mischka's outburst and growls as he approaches him, watch youself boy, this is DOMINANT buisness, none of yours.

Sarget tries to ignore the clawing, he sinks his teeth in even deeper, he was not about to let go. He clawed at Quagmire's chest.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 am

Mischka sighs in frustrastion. He's going to have to sit out the fight and just hope his father either wins or survives. Grischka watches the fight sternly even though deep down inside he's feeling desperate to want to help. Quagmire growls trying to ignore the pain of Sargent's claws digging into his chest. He's determined not to give up. He wheezes as sargent's vice like grip becomes even more powerful on his throat. Quagmire begins pulling Sargent around and slams him against a hollowed out tree as hard as he could.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:20 am

Deak is shocked by the fighting. However, he is loyal to Sargent, and wants to help, but he sits by and watches.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next