Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Roleplay - 15th of November

4 posters

Go down

Roleplay - 15th of November Empty Roleplay - 15th of November

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 am

Ages Under 1 Year:
Jake - 6 months and 15 days
Akira - 3 months and 6 days
Cracker Jack, Weston, Unnamed - 18 days
Supernova, Archie, Ginger, Hans, Ogilvie - Newborns

Due Dates:
None

Stardust exited the burrow, smiling brightly with pride, below ground was his and Alona's first litter together as dominants. He found it disturbing that Gaz's litter was also down there.

Cracker Jack squirmed, because of the injuries his mother received from Alona during pregnancy, he had a crooked tail, a twisted ear, and short claws, barely visible.

Archie was curled up fast asleep.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of November Empty Re: Roleplay - 15th of November

Post  meerkats4life Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Ginger is asleep.
meerkats4life
meerkats4life

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:52 am

Supernove is asleep, unaware of Gaz's pups also sharing a burrow.

Alona curls around her pups protectively, she's unhappy about Gaz's pups. She's disturbed and feels threatened by them.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:46 am

Tak is above ground sitting next to the burrow entrance sunning herself. Her mood is mixed this morning. She's excited about Alona giving birth to a healthy new litter but is disturbed and annoyed that her sister Gaz's litter is sharing the burrow with them. She's paranoid that Alona's pups could be in danger now that her sister Gaz is back in the group and knowing Gaz, she'll most likely do anything to keep HER litter from dealing with competiton.

Gaz is below ground with her pups. A little over 2 weeks ago, she had given birth to a litter of pups during her eviction. Having used a little persaution and after alot of sucking up, she was allowed to return to the group and had to move all 3 of her pups alone across the dangerous landscape. Luckily she had safely and successfully gotten them all in to the burrow. Her pups are alive but because of the injuries she recieved they were born with a cost. All 3 of her pups appear to have deformities and disabilities. Despite this, she loves them all the same and is grateful they had survived to reach their 2 week mile stone.

Weston is awake and snuggling up to his mom. He's been terrified since his eyes just opened and discovered that he's unable to see clearly. He was born almost fully blind. He CAN see but only dark silhouettes. He was also born without a tail.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Stardust climbed a bush and scanned the area, he knew for sure they couldn't leave Gaz to babysit.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:44 am

Tak narrows her eyes. With a potential battle of survival of the fittest brewing between Alona and Gaz's pups, she'll make sure to keep extra vigilant towards her sister.

Gaz stretches her limbs up in the air and grimances afterwards. Her wounds are healing but they aren't healing as fast as she would like them to. While on her own, she had suffered through an infection. Luckily she survived. Her wounds will become permenant scars and a reminder of what could happen to her if she rebels against the Zulu again.

Weston whimpers. He's afraid to leave the comfort of his mother. Since he can't see the world around him will be very scary place. It'll be a test to see if he's got the will to survive through his puphood.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Alona decides that Tac was the best for a babysitter. Since she had recently lost her litter she was still able to produce milk, and feed Alona's pups. Alona doubted that Tac would feed Gaz's pups, since after all Gaz had murdered Tac's own pups. Alona made lead calls.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  meerkats4life Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Ginger is still asleep.
meerkats4life
meerkats4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:09 am

Stardust reluctantly followed Alona, this was the first litter he'd ever stayed to father, and he was very unsure about leaving them with Gaz's pups.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 am

Tak sits by the burrow entrance. She's volunteered to stay behind and babysit Alona's pups but she can care less about Gaz's pups. After what she did to her litter, Tak wants nothing to do with Gaz or her pups. She glares down into the burrow tunnel wishing Gaz's small family wasn't sharing the burrow with Alona's pups.

After tending to her pups, Gaz emerges to find the Zulu reluctant to see her. She stands up on her hind legs looking around but could care less what the group thinks of her. She was only following her instincts and believes that if she hadn't had done something to Tak's litter, her pups wouldn't've made it to where they are now. But they could've very easily died while she was badly wounded and evicted.

Weston wonders around aimlessly in the burrow, occassionally bumping into the walls. He growls frustrated that he isn't able to see correctly.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:21 am

Alona stops and looks around. She was frustrated by the birth of Gaz's pups, and she felt like attacking a neighbor would calm her attitude. She headed for the Chickies.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 am

Tak glares distrustfully at her sister. She doesn't want her to be at the burrow where she has access to Alona's pups. She narrows her eyes. She'll be keeping a close watch on her vicious sister.

Gaz doesn't notice her sister's distrustful glare locked on her and is tending to her slow healing wounds.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 am

Stardust followed Alona to the Chickies.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 am

Unaware of Alona's plans, Tak is still staring down her sister. Any sign of suspicious behavior and she'll chase her off burrow grounds.

Gaz finishes cleaning her wounds and struggles on to her feet. She collapses on her right hip too weak to stand up for even a few seconds. She's starving and hasn't eaten in a few days but it's going to be a monumental task just to get on her feet to search for food.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Supernova squeaks. He's confused.
ooc: I plan to kill him off soon... mainly because I hate the name now.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon May 02, 2011 9:34 am

Tak frowns her eyebrows in an angry fashion at her sister, showing no sympathy what so ever for her. She feels on edge with her here and has a strong urge to eject her from burrow grounds. She simply can't be trusted around the boss's pups after having shown no mercy when killing Tak's. She has a criminal record of heartlessly murdering pups and could most likely do it again if she chooses without any second thoughts.

Gaz wants desperately to forage but is too weak to get up. She doesn't expect her angry sister to help her out after what she did to her pups so she's forced to rely on herself.

Weston flicks his tiny ears as he heard Supernova squeak. He turns around and begins crawling towards him.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down