Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 15th of November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Roleplay - 15th of November

4 posters

Go down

Roleplay - 15th of November Empty Roleplay - 15th of November

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:29 am

Ages Under 1 Year:
Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit - 8 months and 15 days
Jackson - 5 months and 5 days
Akila and Abasi - 3 months and 6 days
Geist, Lycan, Dracula, Pumpkin - 15 days
Majenta, Blu, Red, Bambi, Hero, April, Erika, Kiki - 5 days

Due Dates:
None

Starlight came above ground, five days ago, she and her daughter Riverdance both had their litters. There were now 12 pups in the burrow, there had been 13, but Starlight had killed one of the subordinates' pups, she wasn't sure which of the two litters it was from, but it lessened her worry, and she had given birth to her own litter shortly after. She was ready to mate again, so General had been sticking close to her.

Akila bounded above ground, she was very excited about being an older sister and an aunt.

Abasi was also excited, but he was a little worried about his siblings, fearing that with so many pups, they might be in danger. He was oblivious to what Starlight done to one of his little relatives. It was too unlike her.

Riverdance nuzzled her pups lovingly.

Blu chrrd softly to her mother.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of November Empty Re: Roleplay - 15th of November

Post  meerkats4life Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Erika is asleep in the burrow.
meerkats4life
meerkats4life

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:43 am

ooc: Which pups are mine?
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:17 am

Sage exits half way from the burrow with a stretch. She bounds up the burrow slope in a good mood. She's excited about being the fun step in grandmother for the group's newest generation but knows one tiny pup won't be growing up along with the rest of its relatives. She had discovered one of the pups had been killed by Starlight. It was a terrible tragedy but having been a dominant female herself in the past, Sage understands that Starlight was only following her strong maternal instincts and was eleminating unwanted competition she believed would prove to be a problem to the survival of her own litter and she had also done the unthinkable. In a way it's also making sure to keep the group's numbers in check. With so many pups to look after now things will begin to get difficult.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm

ooc: Stormy, your pups are April and Magenta. Since Dipsy isn't here, I could pup her pups Red, Hero, and Dracula up for temporary adoption.

bic: Riverdance chose to stay with her pups, with so many pups in the burrow, she wouldn't be shocked if Starlight repeated her act.

General came and stood by Starlight, he was being extra vigilant since she was now ready to mate again.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:55 am

Sage surveys her surroundings on high alert. It's mating season and she knows from experiance rovers will be out like bees looking to pollinate. Despite her age, it doesn't mean she's not out of danger. She's also fair game so she'll be watching out for herself vigilantly.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:38 pm

ooc: Can we say Bri joined over the skip?

April and Majenta are huddled up together. They don't know, or understand for the matter, that they are not sisters. They think they are, and will always think that.

StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  meerkats4life Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Erika is asleep, unaware of the trouble she could be in.
meerkats4life
meerkats4life

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 am

Sage takes up some sentry duty, but sitting down. Her old legs are no longer able to handle standing for long perioda of time.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 am

ooc: Okay.

bic: Starlight felt troubled, with her's and two other new litters, she couldn't trust her daughter Riverdance to stay behind, her once most trusted babysitter, and her son Rex was gone after General had chased him out. She wasn't sure if Digger might stay behind, but her only other option was Sage. She looked to Sage as a way of asking her to babysit.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 am

Sage looks to Starlight and nods. She'd be more than willing to stay behind and babysit. She loves pups and her caregiving record has always been reliable and trusting. She vows not to let Starlight down.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:17 am

Bri decides to stay with Sage for the day and babysit. She enjoyed pups almost as much as she enjoyed life, and with the large amount that resided in the burrow below her, she knew that the future rested in her paws.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 am

Starlight smiled and made lead calls.

Akila and Abasi bounded after her.

General stuck to Starlight's side like glue.

Riverdance followed at the back of the group, trying her best to stay out of Starlight's way. She needed to forage so she could feed her pups.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 am

Sage watches the Stargazers head off to forage then looks to Bri confident that the 2 of them will be able to work together in looking after the 12 pups that are curled up below them. Both appear to have reliable and trusted caregiving records so keeping the pups safe shouldn't be a problem. Sage knows that the Stargazers have placed their trust in good paws.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Bri sighed and let the sun warm her fur. It seemed that life here was going smoothly. The amount of pups below ground was going to be a handful at the moment, but they were the next generation, and one might become the next dominant female.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon May 02, 2011 9:05 am

ooc: This site seems to have died:( I'm contemplating on moving Sage to DW if Kusuma chooses to shut down the site.

Sage trains her sharp eyes on the horizon, keeping a vigilant watch for ground predators such as venomous snakes, jackals or other carniverous threats that may attempt to barge into the burrow to harm the Stargazer's precious new generation. She pays particular attention to the vegetation in the vicinity of burrow grounds. From past experience, she's witnessed pup killing cape cobra's slither into the open from the cover of bushes and attempt to access a pup filled burrow. She's determined to ensure the safty of the defenseless infants below, and wouldn't hesitate to take a venom filled bullet for them if it means saving their valuable lives.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down