Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Roleplay - 5th of October

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay - 5th of October

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 am

Quagmire snarls as Sargent snapped at him in response to protect his egg. Quagmire uses his large jaws to crack open the egg and begins lapping up the yolk.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pancake Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Bandit hipslams Quagmire and nabs an egg, running away with it.
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Deak runs over to grab an egg, but was too late. He jsut shrugged and got back to foraging.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 am

After finishing his egg Sargent growled at Quagmire and approached him with his tail held high.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:48 am

Quagmire growled and hipslammed Bandit back roughly. He wasn't about to let another subordinate dominate over him. As Sagent appraoched him, Quagmire snarted and stood tall. He could challenge him to a rematch for dominance but wasn't yet strong enough to take him on. He submits...for now.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:26 pm

It was too late, even the slightest show of insubordination was enough to set Sargent off. He visiously attacked Quagmire. He snarled and bit down on his shoulder and thrashed his head violently.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pancake Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Bandit growled. He followed Sargent and NO ONE ELSE. Except on mob he was forbidden to speak of... He quickly ate the egg after cracking it.

Prince frowned. Maybe he'll leave, he isn't quite liking it here.

ooc: Bandit ran away after stealing an egg XD

I'll be making a roving mob on my site. Not as a way of copying the Barking Boys. The Thousands are a group I had tried to develop before Desert Warriors existed but I failed epically. It involves El-ahrairah as an adult ;P
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 am

Quagmire grits his teeth and grunts as sharp pain surges through his shoulder and into his chest. He glares at Sargent Fine! but you'll regret ever engaging me in another battle! Quagmire clamps down deep into Sargent's neck and thrashes viciously.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:25 am

Sargent snarls and claws at Quagmire's eyes.

Still loyal to his brother, Captain lept forward and grabbed Quagmire by the back of the head and began pulling hard.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:33 am

Quagmire closes his eyes tight to avoid permanent damage. He slashes at Sargent and leaves deep claw wounds across his face. Suddenly he feels someone else on his back and yelps as he feels sharp teeth sink into the back of his head. He thrashes around hoping to throw Captain off his back.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 am

When Quagmire yelped, that gave Sargent his chance. He turned and sank his teeth into Quagmire's throat. He jerked back and caused Quagmire's head to jerk forward and he thrashed his head violently. He clawed hard at Quagmire's stomach.

Captain jumped back as Sargent unleashed his fury. He lunged back in and grabbed Quagmire by the front leg and pulled hard at it, so Quagmire was less able to claw at Sargent.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 am

Quagmire gags as Sargent sunk his teeth into his throat but before he could retaliate, he feels his head get forcefully pull forward which causes pain to jolt through his neck muscles. As his head is being thrashed around the pain in Quagmire's neck intensifies almost feeling as if it's being broken. He attempts at slash at Sargent but is stopped when he feels Captain's teeth sink into his arm. Quagmire yelps as he feels Sargent claw at his stomach. Quagmire thrashes about trying to pull himself out of the brothers' grips.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 am

Sargent tightened his grip as he pulled hard at Quagmire's throat. He was ruthless when it came to insubordination. He wasn't afraid to kill.

Captain snarled and pulled harder at Quagmire's front leg.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am

Quagmire wheezes as he feels Sargent's grip on his throat tighten and yelps as his front leg is pulled harder. He slightly rises on his hind legs and slashes at Sargent's face with the claws on his left paw.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:25 am

Sargent snarled loudly and jumped back a little, but before Quagmire cpuld get up, he slammed his paw into Quagmire's face, leaving four long and fine lines across Quagmire's face. He barked angrily and lunged back, again gripping Quagmire by the throat.

Captain snarled and ran around and sank his teeth into the side of Quagmire's face, just above the eye.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:33 am

Quagmire inhales air relieved that Sargent had let go of his throat and that he can breathe again. He sits on his haunches to catch his breath but soon finds himself on the ground. Quagmire growls angrily but before he could lash out he feels Sargent's claws rake across his face. He grunts at the burning pain. Suddenly he feels pressure on his throat again and gags. he rakes his claws across Sargent's neck leaving deep claw wounds. Quagmire yelps as Captain sinks his teeth into his face. he kicks hard at the brothers' muzzles.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 am

Sargent snarled and continued to thrash his head, he hissed through his teeth, I was a fool to take pitty on you! You didn't deserve it! But this you DO deserve! He thrashed his head harder and more violently. At the same time he dug his claws at Quagmire's chest. He pulled hard at Quagmire's throat, he looked like a wolf, tearing it's prey apart.

Captain grabbed onto Quagmire's muzzle and pulled hard again.

Sargent hissed coldly, If only your sons could see you now! Remember how disappointed they were last time you lost to me? Well imagine how disappointed they'd have been when you DIE at my claws!
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 am

Quagmire chatters angrily and at the pain as it surges through his head down into his neck. He kicks harder on impulse from the pain and thrashes about trying to pull himself free. He growls as he took a slash at Sargent's face I didn't need your pity! I only rely and care about myself and my sons and no one else! As his head is suddenly violently thrashed in all directions, Quagmire is blinded by the excruciating pain and pulls himself into a defensive ball. But he's suddenly stretched out as Captain clamps down on his muzzle. He yelps as Sargent claws at his stomach and gags as his throat is being crushed in Sargent's jaws. Quagmire snarls then lets out a wheezy angry bark Well they won't be disappointed when they see me leading this roving coalition! Death doesn't scare me! You don't have the guts to kill me because you would've already done it! Quagmire slams his back legs into Sargent's chest HARD.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:09 am

As Sargent was kicked away, he was still holding on to Quagmire's throat, causing Quagmire to follow him back.

Captain snarled, What makes you think we'd ever follow you!?! He sank his teeth into Quagmire's side and thrashed his head hard.

Sargent hissed, FINE! I WILL kill you! He thrashed his head harder than ever before, he clawed hard at Quagmire's eyes. He began jerking his head forward and back, causing Quagmire's head to slam into the ground repeatedly. He then pulled hard at Quagmire's neck while pinning him down with his paws.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 am

Quagmire loses his ability to breathe for a short period of time as he's pulled along with Sargent. As Captain sank his teeth into his side, Quagmire tries to block out the pain and slashes at Captain's face. Quagmire screeches as his head is then pulled around in bone breaking directions by Sargent. As his eyes are being clawed, Quagmire's sight turns red as blood begins to welt up to his eye lids. He becomes dazed as his head is slammed repeatedly into the ground he struggles to fight back but is slammed back to the ground. Suddenly he blacks out. His body goes limp and he feels nothing as Sargent pulls on his neck

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:43 am

Sargent let Quagmire fall to the dirt. He smirked, that's what you get for rebellion. He turned to the others, let that be a lesson for all those who have the slightest idea of challenging me. He turned and headed back to the burrow as it was getting dark, leaving Quagmire where he was.

Captain ley go and followed Sargent.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:59 am

Quamire lays on the ground out cold but suddenly comes to. He staggers to his feet, bleeding from his eyes and with the worst neck pain and headache he has ever felt. He collapses to his haunches and hangs his head unable to stand. He whimpers as the intense pain surges from his head all down to his shoulder. He begins having second thoughts about joining the Barking Boys. Quagmire slowly raises his head thinking about his sons. He's thinking about leaving the Barking Boys to search for his only surviving son, Mischka.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:02 am

Sargent turned at hearing Quagmire get up. He snarled, still intent on killing Quagmire, he wardanced toward him.

Captain followed in the wardance.

Sargent narrowed his eyes, after this, Quagmire would never be accepted back... if he managed escaped alive.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:26 am

Seeing Sargent and Captain wardancing toward him, Quagmire bolts. He didn't want to suffer under Sargent's rule anymore. His priority now is to find his son, hopefully alive. He's uaware that his son has already chosen not to associate with him anymore and is currently on the verge of possibly setting a gole for himself, forming his own group.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 am

Sargent snorts and cotinues to head back to the burrow.

Captain followed close behind.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next