Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:24 am

Jackson growled. It was so his buisness.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am

Starlight ignored Jackson and started scent marking Riverdance like crazy.

Akila watched Jackson and chirped, I wouldn't get invloved if I were you.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Lucky watched the group from afar before running further away.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:18 am

ooc: Dipsy, you should know that there were originaly going to be five pups in Diara's litter, but one is killed, i'm thinking either Starlight or Riverdance kills it to give their pups a better chance for survival.

bic:Eventualy Starlight finished scent marking Riverdance and stalked off angrily.

Akila watched as Riverdance rose and quietly moved over to the edge of the group.

Abasi was no longer in the mood to playfight.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 am

Lucky sighed. Poor Riverdance.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 am

Diara kept her distance.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 am

Lucky looked at Diara. She may have been a distance from the group, but she was already pregnant. No luck there.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 am

General noticed Lucky was still hanging around, this time he tried a diferent tactic. He creeped around the rover at a distance and then snuck up behind him, he lunged onto Lucky's back. Hearing his war barks after the pounce, Digger ran toward them ready to join the fight.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Jackson ran over, growling loudly.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Abasi watched, he so badly wished he could join but he was way too small, and inhis opinion, so was Jackson. Jackson was only three months old and he was running into a fight with a rover.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Lucky finally runs off, tired of the males.
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 pm

General began to scent mark the area furiously.

Riverdance watched still a little shaken from her beating.

Akila padded over to her mother for some reassurance after the rover's appearance.

Abasi barked after the rover, Yeah and stay out!, he smirked then padded over to his brother Digger and sat next to him.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dastan Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:12 am

Zigzag was slowly walking around the Kalahari, thristy, hungry, as well as tired since he was only 3 months old. Zigzag then saw a mob few meters away from him, as he slowly walked closer.

Dastan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 am

Starlight saw the pup and chirped.

General looked up and also saw the small pup.

Akila noticed this one was the same age as Jackson.

Abasi smiled, someone new to play with.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dastan Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 am

Zigzag chirped, and was scared, as he kept his distance a bit.

Dastan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 am

Starlight smiled motherly, her maternal instincts taking over, she gently padded over and peeped to him.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dastan Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 am

Zigzag moved closer, but still was scared.

Dastan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 am

Starlight smiled warmly and chirped to him, it's okay, I won't hurt you.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:31 am

Another meerkat is heading towards the Stargazers mob. Her name is Sage, she may look old and fragile but she's really not. She's one tough and resillient cookie. She was recently thrown out of her mob by one of her daughters and has been living alone for 5 months. She sits atop a bush enjoying the sights of the Kalahari and smiles warmly as she watches a springbok and her fawn leap majestically through the grass, it braught back memories of her puphood. Suddenly her eyes lay on a distant mob of meerkats and it instantly draws her interest. She carefully climbs down the bush and begins approaching the group but as she got closer, she sees that 3 females in the group are pregnant. She knows that getting into this group wont be easy. They could see her as potential competition and chase her off. She used to be a pro when it came to making running escapes from danger but now her old legs can ill afford it. She decides to keep her distance and waits until the group spots her to decide what to do.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:48 am

ooc: well YoshKatGirl, two of the females only JUST mated, and one of them became pregnent only five days ago so really none of them appear pregnant
bic: General turned and saw another meerkat in the distance, an elder female from the looks of it. He chirped to alert Starlight, this was her decision, not his.
Starlight also turned and saw her, she was trying to get the pup infront of her to trust them so she was really in a rather accepting mood, despite the fact that she, her daughter, and her sister, could all be pregnant.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 am

ooc: Oh ok so it's not that hard of challenge after all lol

bic: Sage decides to get closer to the group. It appears that only one female is starting to look visibly pregnant. She sighs. Maybe getting into this group wont be so challenging afterall but just because the females dont look pregnant doesnt mean she'll be let into the group that easily. She knows that it's up to the dominant female of the group to decide and makes her way, submissivly but with her gaurd up, toward the group.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 am

Starlight looked a little supisious of Sage, she was an elder, more expirianced female than Starlight, maybe everyone, she growled slightly, she then came over to Sage and gave her a swift and rough hipslam to show her, SHE was boss here.

Akila padded over and peeped a hello to Sage.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 am

As Starlight approached her, Sage immediately submits showing her that she's not a threat to her leadership. As experianced as she may be, she's decided to retire at being the dominant female and willingly chooses to stay subordinate. At her age, being a dominant would be a little too much for her to handle. Sage accepts the rough hipslam she knows that she has to watch her step from now on in the group. Hopefully she has more luck in this group than she did in her past groups. She peeps a greeting back to Akila with a warm smile.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 am

ooc: Since Dipsy is away, who'll play her characters?

bic:Starlight pads away and sits next to General.

General grooms Starlight to calm her nerves.

Akila ran in circles around Sage as her way of saying 'welcome to the mob,' she didn't realize that her twin sister had done the same thing to Shentai the meerkat in the Oreos mob earlier that day.

Riverdance watched Sage closely, she could be a threat to her and her pups, she then turned her look to Diara, she was also a potential threat.

Abasi watched Akila run circles around Sage, it was making him dizzy. XD
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 am

Sage was surprised at how much energy Akila had. It reminded her of when she was a pup, having a limitless amount of energy. She chuckles and gives Akila a nuzzle chirping softly(Well hello young one you are just full of energy arent you? How adorable)

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next