Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

RolePlay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

RolePlay - 23rd of September

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RolePlay - 23rd of September Empty RolePlay - 23rd of September

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Ages under one year:

Jake............... I never got his age

Due Dates:

Gaz's litter..................... 28th of October
Tak's litter.....................gets killed
................................................................................

Stardust was first above ground and was scanning area for any signs of danger, he signaled to anyone who was awake, that it was safe to come out.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

RolePlay - 23rd of September Empty Re: RolePlay - 23rd of September

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:33 am

Gaz emerges in a bad mood, snarling. with her pregnancy advancing, her mood swings seem to be starting. She stands away from Starlight as she suns herself, her belly appearing to be bigger than the days before.

Tak emerges cautiously looking to see if her vicious sister has emerged. She spots Gaz sitting alone and slinks over to Starlight trying to avoid her sister's wrath.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:22 am

ooc: Starlight?

bic: Stardust looked to Gaz, he doubted she'd be able to stay in the group for long, he was shocked that she'd stayed in for as long as only four days.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StormyMeerkat Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:51 am

Alona emerged.

ooc: Can her and Stardust have mated?
StormyMeerkat
StormyMeerkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 am

ooc: okay

bic: Stardust saw Alona and smiled.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 am

Tak keeps an eye on her sister. She doubts she'll be allowed to stay in the group if she keeps up that vicious attitude.

Gaz notices the group eyeing her closely. She bares her teeth and growls. She plans to teach Tak a lesson. She's going to make it clear that once her litter is born, Tak better stay as far away as possible even after she's given birth when she'll no longer be a threat or there will be consequences. her over protective behavior of her unborn pups seems to be going to her head.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:10 pm

ooc: I never really decided on an age for Jake and Bethany. How about 5 months for Jake and one year of Bethany?

bic: Bethany emerges and sits in the sun. Her brother Jake soon follows. Over the past few days, Jake was starting to behave more like himeself, now that he was more comfortable in the group. He was starting to answer back and was usually up to some sort of mischeif.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Stardust turned his head and contined his lookout.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:56 am

Tak and Gaz continue to glare at each other but Tak soon looks away trying to ignore her. Gaz snarls at Tak she doesnt want her to give birth in the group.

ooc: Kusuma, how about Gaz gets evicted but after Tak gives birth, she sneaks back to the burrow while the group is foraging and kills the pups.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 pm

ooc: well that's up to Stormy, she plays Alona.

bic: Stardust barked at Gaz, None of that! I'd watch it if I were you! he snarled.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 am

ooc: Ok

Gaz bared her teeth at Stardust and growls(You stay out of this or you'll suffer my wrath too)

Tak eyes her sister nervously but at the same time tries not to make eye contact. When Gaz is pregnant her mood swings are very unpredictable and she could choose to attack Tak at any moment. Tak sticks close to Alona. If Alona sees Gaz's domineering behavior, she could be in for an eviction.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 am

Stardust's eyes widened with rage, YOU DARE THREATEN ME!?! He hissed coldly, I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF DOMINANTS! I HAVE TWO LITTERMATES THAT ARE DOMINANT LIKE ME! YOU ARE NO DOMINANT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FEMALE! YOU ARE OUT OF HERE!!! He lunged at Gaz with teeth bared. He snarls as he bites down on her head and sinks his teeth in. He would not stand for attitude from a subordinate female.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 am

Gaz winces at the pain as Stardust clamps his teeth into her skull but she refuses to back down easy. The assault just made her bubbling rage boil over. She snarls with a demonic tone in her voice(So you wanna fight huh? That's just fine with me but you'll regret it. I hope you value your life because this fight will be your LAST!) She slashes violently with great force into Stardust's chest cutting deep wounds.

Tak sees the fight but isnt surprised. She knew Gaz probably instigated it and will probably end up getting kicked out of a group again. She was the reason why they were evicted from their old mob. Tak snorts narrowing her eyes at Gaz. What she's doing is crazy. She's risking getting herself and her unborn pups killed. But that wouldnt matter to Tak. She'd have a much better chance of raising her pups without any competition.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 am

Stardust snarled, tightening his jaws, he yanked his head to the side, throwing Gaz to the ground, he charged at her and pinned her down, he was a male nearly twice her size, she had no hope of winning. He bit down on her shoulder and raked his claws at her stomch, cutting deep.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am

Gaz snarls as she's thrown to the ground but before she could retaliate she finds herself pinned to the ground being crushed by Stardust's wieght. Despite him being twice her size, she continues to put up a fight. She looks down with her eyes wide reacting to the pain as Stardust slashes at her stomach. Fearing the assault on her belly could harm her unborn pups she snarls (Keep your filthy claws away from my stomach. I wont let you kill my babies!) She tries to squirm out from under Stardust thrashing her legs frantically.

Tak watches the fight feeling no pitty for her sister. After all she deserved it. She looks away with a snort.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 am

Stardust pressed one paw against Gaz's throat, he snarled, then he hissed coldly, know your place, or your pups will die before they take their first breath! And you will be on your own. He glared at her right in the eyes, his eyes showed that he was beyond serious... he was dead serious, and it would happen if she didn't heed his warning. He snorted in her face and moved back toward the burrow his head and tail held high.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:11 am

Gaz gags as Stardust put a paw on her throat. His threat sent a chill down her spine. As he glared threateningly into eyes she is suddenly paralyzed by fear. The last thing she wants to do is lose another litter so she quits fighting back. She gets up stunned and sore and hobbles to the edge of the group.

Tak takes a quick glance at Stardust and Gaz. looks like Stardust finally put Gaz in her place. Tak narrows her eyes with a grin at Gaz. Good for her hopefully she'll learn her lesson if she's evicted...again but Tak doubts she'll learn her lesson she'll just keep up her rebellious behavior until she eventually gets her way. What ever Gaz wants...she'll fight to get.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:04 am

Stardust came over and sat by Alona. For Gaz to be put in her place by a dominant MALE, was very unusual, and a sure sign that she was really pushing her luck in the new group.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 am

Having been put in her place by the dominant male, Gaz keeps her distance. The fight with Stardust was vicious enough and she fears what a fight with Alona would result in other than being evicted. She begins to groom the wounds on her belly chirping worrily. The cuts were pretty deep but they werent too deep to cause harm to her unborn pups.

Tak ignores Gaz and keeps sunning herself. She figures by the end of the day, Gaz will find herself once again on her own. Tak takes a quick glance at Gaz noticing the deep wounds on her belly and frowns grimly. Even if the pups are going to lead to a survival competition with her pups, she worries for their well being. But since Gaz braught it on to herself she doesnt pitty her. Tak looks away with a snort.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 am

Stardust grooms Alona.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 am

Tak also grooms Alona, hoping to stay in her good books.

Gaz ignores the group and growls to herself while grooming herself.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 am

Stardust thought to imself, Tak is okay, but if Gaz doesn't get a grip, she's going to be out of here so fast she'll make lightning look like a snail.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:14 am

Tak continues to groom Alona making submissive chirps.

Gaz glances at Tak and seeing her sucking up to Alona is starting to make her jealous but gives her a hint to save herself from eviction. Gaz sighs calming her temper. Not wanting to suffer Alona's wrath, she pads over cautiously and begins to groom the top of her head staying submissive. After showing the group she cant be trusted, Gaz will do whatever it takes to regain the groups' trust and to stay on Alona's good side.

Tak narrows her eyes at Gaz. She knows she's not fooling anyone and also knows by later in the day, she'll be back to throwing her weight around.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 am

Stardust growled slightly at Gaz, he wasn't buying it.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 am

Gaz ignores Stardust's growl and continues grooming Alona submissively.

Tak narrows her eyes at Gaz. It wont be long before Alona dicides to evicts her.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next