Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 Empty Re: Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 am

General caught a scent in the air and growled.

Starlight stood and smirked, if there were rovers, she had a plan of how to get them running. She had only just mated with general so she may still be open to rovers, but she was loyal to him, and to him only, she knew the perfect trick. She chrrd to him her plan and quietly slipped a short distance from the rest of the group.

riverdance just watched her mother slip off.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 4 Empty Re: Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September

Post  YoshKatgirl Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:08 am

Sage also catches the scent of the 3 rovers. She's learned from her past experiances to avoid them and what the consequenses are if your caught fooling around with one or discovered to have fallen pregnant by one. She's had to deal with being evicted and giving evictions but at her age she doesnt want anything to do with rovers. She stands on her hind legs closely observing the grass surrounding the group. Suddenly eagle eyed Sage spots them in the grass up ahead but catches on to Starlight's plan and decides not to alert the group instead she let's an evil grin spread across her face and growls(You 3 are busted)

Unaware that they're roving at a dangerous group and are about to be tricked, Quagmire spots Starlight as she moves away from the group. He smirks thinking that he's about to get a good start at teaching his sons. He barks to Mischka and Grischka to watch him carefully. But before he makes his move, Quagmire closely observes the group to see where the sentries are and if they're looking his way. So far everything looks good. Looks like they may end up getting lucky...so they thought Twisted Evil . Quagmire begins slinking toward Starlight. Both Mischka and Grischka watch their dad with a strong interest.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 am

Starlight spotted Quagmire, the plot was now put into action, she smiled at him and fluttered her eyelshes at him, she crept closer to him pretending she was interested.

General pretended to not notice anything, when he was sure they couldn't see his face, he smirked.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:24 am

Quagmire sees that Starlight is interested and becomes excited he can barely contain himself but keeps himself in control. Patience is the key to expert roving and it's something his sons really need to learn. Quagmire smirks satisfied that everything is going according to plan and continues to advance towards her. Mischka watches intently. Grischka watches, iching to make his move towards a female.

Sage narrows her eyes at the rovers and lowers her body to a stalking position. She waits for Starlight's signal to attack.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:31 am

Once Quagmire was close enough, enough to where he'd be able to reach out and groom Starlight, she suddenly lunged forward and sank her teeth into the back of his neck, pinning him down, she pressed one paw against his back and one on his head, so he couldn't escape.

General, seeing the pounce races over to help, going just as planned, he also pounced on Quagmire. He snarled and chattered angrily as he sank his teeth into the top of Quagmire's head.

Riverdance couldn't hold herself and took off after her father to help.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 am

Quagmire is stunned by Starlight's sudden assault. He yelps as she sinks her teeth into his neck but before he could retaliate or escape he finds himelf pinned to the ground by both Starlight and the Stargazer's dominant male, General. He squeals out in pain as General sunk his teeth into his skull.

Sage bounds out to help General, Starlight and Riverdance give this rover some rough treatment. She bodyslams Quagmire, pinning her body against his back, keeping him pinned to the ground. She snarls and clamps her jaws down on his back and thrashes her head from side to side.

Quagmire yips in pain and feels his breathing begining to become restricted as the 4 meerkats pile on top of him with their assaults. He begins to panic. Quagmire tries to squirm but can barely move. He squeals out for his sons to come to his aide. Mischka watches in horror as the Stargazers attack his father, too stunned to move. Grischka risks his life and wardances toward the Stargazers growling. No body messes with his dad!

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am

Riverdance spots Griscka and doesn't bother to even wardance, she charges right for him.

Akila watches as her sister bolts straight toward the intruder.

Abasi, too young to understand it was dangerous, was right on Riverdance's heels ready to defend the mob.

General snarled as he held Quagmire his eyes turned to Starlight, he hissed, I have to help them, can you handle this guy?

Starlight smiled while still holding to Quagmire.

General took off after them, with Sage to help her, he had no doubt Starlight would send that male packing, that was one of the many reasons he was attracted to her in the first place, she is tough as iron.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:02 am

Grischka sees Riverdance, Abasi and General charging toward him but doesnt turn tail and run. Fearsly loyal to his father, he'll fight to the death to protect him.

Not wanting to see his brother and father get killed in front of him, Mischka loses his nerve and runs for his life not looking back.

Quagmire flails frantically trying to get free but it's turning out to be no use. With Starlight and Sage, both large females, pinning him down, he cant slip free. He watches helplessy as his son makes the foolish decision to come to his rescue. He knows Grischka wont stand a chance against the whole group alone he barks to Grischka(What are you doing!? You cant take on the group by yourself! JUST RUN SAVE YOURSELF!!!) but Grischka doesnt listen he's intent to take down the 3 meerkats that are charging towards him so he can get to his father.

Sage watches the 3 meerkats charge at Grischka. She smirks. That young male wont stand a chance. She sits on Quagmire making sure he doesnt try to go any where.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pancake Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:05 am

Digger looks around nervously.
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:08 am

General reaches Grischka first. He sinks his teeth into the younger meerkat's neck.

Riverdance was right behind her father. She jumped on his back and bit down on the back of his head with the famous meerkat bite that can crack open a small tortise shell.

Abasi came around the back and bit down on the rover's tail.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:37 am

Grischka growls in pain and is slightly overcome by the 3 meerkats attacking him at once but he refuses to give up easily. He takes a quick and vicious slash at General's face. He flicks his tail hard as Abasi bit down on it hoping to throw him off. Then he jerks his body sideways to try to throw Riverdance off.

Sage shakes her head in doubt that Grischka will be able to overthrow them. She can tell the 3 meerkats will take him down very shortly. They're a very determined trio and out number him 3 to one. It would've been a smart idea if Grischka just chose to run for it rather than fight. He's about to find out his decision to fight was a HUGE mistake.

Quagmire knows this too and watches in horror as Riverdance, Abasi and General cause him some serious damage.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:45 am

Riverdance only sinks her teeth in deeper.

Abasi let's go of his tail, but lunges at his hind leg and plunges his teeth into Griscka's foot.

General snarled loudly, then turned and let go of Grishka's neck and bites down on his face, HARD, and we are talking about a dominant male vs. an inexpirianced rover here.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 am

Over powered by General, Abasi and Riverdance, Grischka curls up into a defensive ball and screams asking for mercy.

Sage smirks. Her prediction of him being over thrown by the 3 meerkats quickly was right. With the males almost sent packing, she lightens her weight on Quagmire prepared to chase him off.

Quagmire sighs disappointed that his son didnt listen to him and now fears he may lose his life because of his foolish, useless decision to try to rescue him. Quagmire would rather lose his life rather than have his sons risk theirs for him.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:20 am

Riverdance let up slightly and so did General, they stood over him to make sure he'd not try anything more foolish than he already had. Abasi wanted to prove their point and came around to Grischka's face and glared, he was only a month and nine days old, but he proved just how tough members of this group can be, he growled, we'll spare your life if you take it out of here and never return! General smirked, his son had an attitude, it ran on both sides of the family, all of them had it.

Starlight came 'round to Quagmire's face aswell, she snarled, to face her would be to have a cold chill spill down your spine, take your roving partner and get out! NOW! We are sick of you rovers, I have to deal with my daughter and sister having pups because of rovers like you! Tell any other of your roving buddies that if they come back here we'll skin them live! She backed away slightly, signaling him to take his son and go.

Watching them on a dune in the far distance was General's brother Captain, his face lit up with amusement, I gotta tell the guys about this, he laughed as he turned and headed back to Barking boys territory.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 am

Grischka whimpers still curled up in a submissive ball but calms down slightly realizing they havent killed him and looks up at the 3 meerkats. He notices Riverdance, General and Abasi glaring at him then stands back up and backs away with his head and tail low. He's learned a hard lesson about attempting to take a whole group on alone. He should've listened to his father but instead he had let his foolish bravery take over him.

Sage narrows her eyes, bares her teeth and snarls at Quagmire (consider yourself lucky because if you werent a young family who are just starting your prime, we would've killed you) She lets off Quagmire and snaps at him telling him to leave.

Quagmire backs away then barks to Grischka. They should get going before the Stargazers change their minds. Grischka nods with a look as if he's been traumatized. Quagmire bounds off into the bushes. Grischka follows limping and doesnt look back. They head off to find their frightened inexperianced relative.

ooc: I plan for them to get seperated on their next roving trip which will be to the Devils on the next rp day. BIG mistakeXD If they thought Stargazers was bad... Twisted Evil the Devils will be a trip to hell for them. Also after they seperate, I plan for Mishcka to lose interest and hope in his family's small roving coalition and he'll team up with Ninja.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 am

ooc: Can Dash seriously injure one of them or no? He is one evil meerkat who will fight to the death if he gets the chance.

bic: Starlight watched them head off. She turned and joined General as he scent marked the area.

Riverdance joined in.

Abasi padded up to Akila with his head held high, Beat that! I helped chase off a rover!

Akila rolled her eyes and tried to ignore her brother and his arrogance.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 am

ooc: Ok Grischka will be seriously injured, disappear and be assumed dead for a couple rp days. He forgets about his hard learned lesson at the Stargazers and let's his hottedness take over again Rolling Eyes. When he makes a surprise rerturn, I plan for him to suddenly be responsible for watching over a lost pup if that's ok. Then I'll have Quagmire unknowlingly find himself back at the Barking Boys all beaten up but not as injured as Grischka.

bic: Sage helps to scent mark the area. As she's doing so, she watches the 2 males disappear into the grass running like a couple of panicing pups. She lets out a taunting chatter. Sage looks to Abasi and smiles. She likes his feistyness.

5 minutes later, Quagmire and Grischka have regrouped under a large camel thorn tree in Stargazer territory. They're panting like crazy and they've been left with painful injuries but at least they were lucky to escape with their lives. They look around nervously for Mischka. Suddenly Quagmire spots Mishcka standing out in the open in a daze oblivious that he's putting himself at risk of being predated. Relieved to see him unharmed, Quagmire and Grischka chirp in relief then pad over to him. Mishcka sees his brother and father and is overcome by joy seeing that they've survived a brutal beating from the Stargazers. The 3 boys start to groom each other reaffirming their bond.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:43 am

Once the rovers were driven off for sure. Starlight stood guard alongside General.

Riverdance went below ground left a little tired from the scrap.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 am

Tired and sore from the excitement, Sage pads over to the mouth of the burrow and lays down watching the sunset. She plans on heading below soon.

Quagmire, Mishcka and Grischka find a bolthole. Exhausted and in pain, the 3 boys engage in some grooming to try to soothe their painful wounds and to calm their nerves. Mischka sighs and looks away from his small family with a look of hopelessness. He's begining to lose hope and interest in his small roving coalition. So far, every roving trip they've been on has ended badly. Maybe they should just give up theirife as rovers and try to join a meerkat group. But Quagmire and Grischka are still determined to continue roving. They know they'll succeed some day. They've just gotta keep trying and being persistant. Mischka however has lost all hope. He looks off into the distance then at the sunset. He just cant take being apart of this small, failing roving coalition anymore. He glares at his father as he grooms Grischka. It's because of him that they're doing horribly at roving. Mischka is planning to quit the father and sons roving team.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:29 am

Akila comes over and sits next to Sage and also watches the sunset. She turned to Sage and peeped, that was so cool how you helped my mom and dad take down that rover.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 am

Sage smiles and peeps back to Akila(Why thank you dear. He was a bit of a challenge but also quite easy to take down. Your mom and dad are very strong. I was impressed with how they overthrew a large male like him together. I myself have had experainces with taking on roving males)

At the bolthole, Quagmire decides to head below ground for the night but before calling this bolthole home for the night, he cautiously checks it for snakes or other predators. It seems to be ok. He plops himself down toward the back of the bolthole and closes his eyes. Grischka soon follows his father below. He lays down next to his dad but doesnt fall asleep right away. The thoughts of today's horrible events linger in his mind. Mischka decides to stay above ground for a little while. He's thinking about heading out on his own.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:40 am

Akila smiled and held her head high, she was proud to be the daughter of such a strong dominant pair, she only wished her sisters Akina and Mikeyal, and her brother Akida could have seen how strong they were today. As the thought hit her mind, her proud stans, became rather low. She frowned slightly remembering how each one had gone, moct recently was her big sister Mikeyal, but first to go was her brother Akida, she shook her head slightly trying to clear it of the memory, him clinging to her and the rest of her littermates. Rex fighting hard to defend them. One meerkat, looking to be a dominant male, lunged forward. His teeth sank into Akida's back. Akida let out a blood curdeling scream. He was dragged above ground, and was never seen again. Then there was her twin sister Akina. Akina was not only her identical twin sister, but also her best friend. They spent every moment from conception together. Then came that fateful day that the group wandered onto strangers territory, they could smell very few adults and saw them as no threat, but it wasn't the neighbors they needed to worry about. Rex and General had spotted and eagle and took off running. Akila was picked up by Diara and carried back to their territory. Digger had Abasi. Jackson had run on his own, but Riverdance nudged him to go faster. In a flash they were gone, it wasn't until they reached the burrow that Starlight asked if anyone had seen Akina, and there was silence. Rex went back to find her, but there was no sign of her. After that General had had enough of Rex loosing pups under his own watch, and General drove him out. Akila snapped back to where she was and sighed sadly.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:08 am

Sage eyes Akila curiously as she noticed her sad expression. She let out a soft churr(What's the matter little one? Why the sad face? Has something upset you?)

Quagmire has fallen asleep but Grischka cant seem to settle down for the night. He's still on edge about being attacked by 2 groups today. Mischka sighs and decides to head below for the night. He glares at his sleeping father then snorts to himself(This'll be the last night I'm spending with you 2 I just cant stand being apart of this coalition anymore I'm going solo from now on) He eyes his brother Grischka with his head low then lays down next to him. Grischka has seen the mixed emotions in his brother's face but thinks nothing of it thinking he may just be still upset and traumtized about the day's events. He lays his head back down and closes his eyes trying to fall asleep. Mischka does the same but keeps his eyes open and looks toward the bolthole entrance.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:17 am

Akila took a deep breath and peeped to Sage, I only wish, Akina, Akida, and Mikeyal coud see just how strong our parents are, they... they died, all in the last month, or so she thought, Akina was my twin and looked exactly like me, she was my best friend, and Mikeyal was our big sis, she was born into the same litter as Jackson, they are faternal twins since there were only ever two of them, and my brother Akida died in a burrow raid when we were three weeks old. Akina was taken by an eagle just last week... but I had a dream once, we were fighting another mob, and I was a grown up, I see Riverdance fighting someone, but when I looked at her, and she looked at me... we looked exactly the same... like clones... like... twins.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:32 am

Sage frowns as she heard Akila's sad story. This young pup has been through so much it made her eyes tear up. She hated to hear that a kind and adorable pup had to go through something so horrible. But hearing about her dream suddenly gave her hope for Akila. Perhaps it could be a preminition. A vision that she may one day meet up with Akina again.

Quagmire and Grischka have fallen asleep but Mischka is still up. He's too stressed to sleep but cant wait until morning. He's got everything all planned out to head out on his own and tomorrow is when he plans to embark on his own roving trips. He's going to rove on his own his way with no one telling him what to do. He closes his eyes trying to get to sleep.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next