Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Roleplay - 5th of October

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay - 5th of October

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 am

Quagmire keeps running refusing to look back. He'll just keep running until he no longer has the strength to continue on.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:42 am

Sargent looked around, he wanted to be sucessful today, despite the fact it was getting dark. He headed off.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 am

Quagmire has slowed down to a trot. He pants exhausted and hangs his head low as the pain continues to seer through his neck and shoulder muscles. His eyes tear blood which drips to the ground and his head throbs like a migrain. As Quagmire walks in a limp, he snarls, livid. He had once again been beaten up by the Barking Boys dominant male. it seems every group he joins he's always thrown out. But that's because he brings it on to himself. His dominant behavior has finally pushed someone's tolerance to the limit and he paid for it. If he can't fit in to a group then he'll have to try forming a group of his own where he'd have no probelm being dominant in. But first, he needs to focus on recovering from his wounds. Quagmire finds a bush and plops down on his haunches under it. He hunches over to the point where his head is touching the ground, too exhausted to continue walking but if he remains above ground, he'll be vulnerable to predators. Unfortunately he's been bleeding and the scent of his blood has carried on for miles which means he could already be in danger of being attacked and killed by a predator. It's starting to get dark. Quagmire needs to find shelter and soon or he could be dead before the night is over. With night time predators starting to emerge, they'll be looking for a poor defensless creature to call as their meal and if any one of them cross Quagmire he's finished.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Deak chirped to Sargent. Where are you going?

ooc: I want Deak to fall in love with some one who is completely uninterested, but I don't know who. Does anyone have any ideas?
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 am

ooc: Maybe someone who is already pregnant and not intrested in males at the time.

bic: Sargent barks, roving.

Captain tilts his head, alone? at this hour?

Sargent ignored him and disappeared into the tall grass.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 am

With the strength he has left, Quagmire stiffly gets onto all 4s and hobbles around looking for a bolthole to spend the night in. He tries to scan to his right and left but the intense seering pain in his neck muscles restricts his movement. He'll just have to keep his head straight and hope to come across a bolthole that'll be in front of him or he could just turn his body to his left and right to find a bolthole but being able to see one is going to be a challenge as well. Even though his eyes have stopped bleeding, they're now blood shot and he can barely make out shapes as his vision has been greatly effected by the injuries to his eyes. Quagmire winces which helps to make his vision a bit more clearer but he still has trouble making out shapes. Everything is blurry and he can't see if there's a bolthole close by or not. He walks with a limp, his front leg throbbing from the injuries he had recieved from Captain.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Deak paced back and forwards, unsure of himself.

bic: Hmm. I was thinking someone like Punkette, who would be completely disinterested whether she was pregnant or not, but I'd prefer it to be someone on this site.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:04 pm

ooc: Maybe Tara? After her encounter with Black Foot and being beaten by Tigerlilly, she wouldnt be very willing to go aywhere near a rover.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

ooc: Okay, cool Very Happy Thanks.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Suddenly, Quagmire's blood shot and blury visioned eyes lay on a dark rounded shape in the ground 60 feet from his location. Could it be a burrow? A bolthole? He limps over to investigate. As he approaches the blurred dark rounded shape, he see that it's a bolthole once he gets close enough to see it clearly. Quagmire sighs relieved that he's found somewhere safe and where he'll be able to stay for a few days to recover but he can't just assume that it's safe. He heads into the bolthole to scout out any danger that may be hidden inside. As he blindly and cautiously moves through the bolthole, he catches a few strange scents but finds nothing to be wary about. Having used up all his strength, Quagmire collapses unconcious in the deepest part of the bolthole.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3