Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 Empty Re: Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 pm

ooc: I'll just play Dipsy's characters for now

bic:Akila giggled and bounded away to playfight with Abasi.

Abasi pounced on Akila nipping playfully at her ear.

Akila pinned him to the ground and playfully nipped at his paws.

Riverdance smiled as she watched her younger siblings playing, her smile changed to a frown, she might not be able to watch these two much longer.

Diara looked to Riverdance, dhe herself was already in a lot of trouble as it was, now her neice just HAD to go and get herself into the paws of a rover.

Starlight watched Akila and Abasi playfighting, she remebered how there used to be four of them, Akila, Akina, Abasi, and Akida. Akida had been killed in a burrow raid when the pups were three weeks old, and Akina vanished after the group fled from an eagle, when Rex went back to look for her, he found nothing, so she was almost certainly dead.

Akila noticed the sad look on her mother's face and padded up to her and chrred sweetly.

Starlight let her have some milk, even though she has already had scorpions and millipedes.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September - Page 3 Empty Re: Stargazers - RolePlay 15th of September

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:47 am

Sage watches Akila and Abasi playfight. suddenly she realizes a somber mood amongst the females.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 am

Starlight gently groomed Akila while she fed.

Abasi came over and sat by Sage, he too could see the unhappy feeling in the air, he frowned, he'd tried to forget all the pain he'd gone through when his two littermates and older sister died.

General dug up a millipede and started to drag it in the sand.

Diara ignored the sad feelings, life was hard enough, she started to forage.

Riverdance did the same.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 am

Sage notices Abasi frowning. She wonders what has made him so sad suddenly.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:02 am

Abasi sighs and lies down, he finally gets hungry and runs over to his mother also hoping to get a feed.

General doesn't see anything dangerous but stays on alert.

Starlight let Abasi and Akila feed and she switched from one to the other every few seconds to groom them.

Jackson and Digger start to look for food.

Being a pup, Jackson isn't having any luck, until Digger brings him a scorpion.

Diara digs up a millipede.

Riverdance spots it and rushes over and steals the millipede.

Diara turn and lashes out at her neice.

Riverdance turned and bit Diara's nose hard.

Diara jumped back with a squeal of shock, it seems Riverdance's pregnancy was already kicking in.

Riverdance turned and carried the millipede away.

Starlight watched Riverdance. Diara had been the dominant female once, and Starlight thought she would be the greatest threat, but she had never actually lashed out at Starlight, it seems that it is the sweet daughter who is the greatest threat. She imagines what would happen if she were to evict Riverdance, with numbers so low, and so many pups on the way, eviction was not an option.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:26 am

Sage pads around and starts to dig for food. She catches a scent underground and immedaitely knows there's a scorpion. She digs vigoursly and finds that she was right. She pins it down with her paw and bites off the stinger. Sage sees pregnant Riverdance steal a millipede from Diara and gulps down her scorpion before Riverdance gets ideas about stealing from her too.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 am

Riverdance drags the millipede in the sand and ate it quickly.

Diara continued foraging a bit away from the rest of the group.

Starlight, running dry of milk for Akila and Abasi, gets up and also forages.

The pups, both full, started to playfight again.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 am

Sage starts to feel full from just eating one kind of prey. She was really never a big eater preferring to take to sentry duty during most of her foraging trips in her youth. To this day sentry duty is still her favorite task in a group. She finds a small bush and climbs to the top deciding to take up sentry duty.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3