Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 Empty Re: Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 am

Akila saw Sage's expression change from sad to more lit up. She peeped quietly, do you think my dream may come true? I think so because it seemed so real. I saw the way she looked at me to, she looked not only shocked, but kinda, happy... and remeber it took place in the middle of a fight, I get the feeling though, that if it does come true, we won't need to ba adults at the time, I think my dream was just telling me, 'it WILL happen, sooner or later.'

Starlight heared Akila, she hadn't heared about Akila's dream earlier, she delt a warm spark somewhere inside her, but shook it off, she knew not to get her hopes up too high. She makes calls signaling that she was going below ground.

General chose to wait until everyone else was below.

Riverdance wanted to be last, before General.

Abasi went ahead and ran over to the burrow entrance, he slid down after her and found her in the sleeping chamber. He padded over to Starlight and curled by her. He yawned and fell asleep almost instantly.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September - Page 5 Empty Re: Stargazers - RolePlay 19th of September

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:27 am

Sage smiles hopeful that Akila's dream will come true. Some day she and Akina will be reunited. Sage hears Starlight's calls to head below ground but chooses to stay up for a little while longer.

Mischka calms himself down and manages to fall into a deep sleep.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 am

Akila follows her mother's calls and finds Starlight and Abasi curled up in the sleeping chamber. She padded over and nestled herself in beside them.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 am

Sage yawns suddenly over come by tiredness and decides to retire for the night. She pads into the burrow and curls up next to Akila and Abasi and goes right to sleep.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:09 am

Riverdance finally goes below ground with the others. General follows. While General curls up with the others, Riverdance lays away from Starlight.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:47 am

Sage starts to snore loudly, a sleeping habit she's had since she was a young adult. Sometimes she'd snore so loud she'd awaken the whole group in the middle of the night. But tonight her snoring is milder but she's oblivious to how it would effect everyone else trying to settle down for the night.

Mischka starts to twitch and whimper in his sleep. He's having a bad dream about the day's terrible events.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:53 am

Riverdance hears Sage snoring next to her and growls slightly.

Akila growled at Riverdance, you snore too you know!

Riverdance glared at her little sister, I do not!

Akila smirked, how would you know you're always asleep.

Riverdance rolled her eyes and layed her head down, she was pregnant and needed rest, she wasn't going to get it here. She got up and moved to the furthest part of the burrow and layed alone.

Starlight and General slept right through it as did Abasi. Akila soon fell asleep. Riverdance, shivering a little did also.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:17 am

Sage rolls on to her side oblivious that her snoring has irritated Riverdance. Her snoring quiets down and her mouth gapes open.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:45 am

Starlight cuddles closer to her pups.

General flips onto his back.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5