Stargazers Meerkat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roleplay - 15th of November
Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am by YoshKatgirl

» Katniss- A New Female
Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am by YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm by StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 19th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am by StormyMeerkat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors]

Roleplay - 19th of October

4 posters

Go down

Roleplay - 19th of October Empty Roleplay - 19th of October

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:04 am

Ages Under 1 Year:
Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit - 7 months and 19 days
Jackson - 4 months and 9 days
Akila and Abasi - 2 months and 9 days

Due Dates:
Diara and Paool's litter - 31st of October
Starlight and General's litter - 10th of November
Riverdance and Lucky's litter - 10th of November
-------------------------------------------------

Starlight was first up and scanned the area for danger.

General came above ground and sunned himself.

Riverdance came above ground and began cleaning out the burrow entrance, she wondered how her mother was, with Diara's birthing coming soon, she had no doubt that Starlight might choose to eliminate Diara's litter.

Akila and Abasi were uncharacteristicly sleeping in.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

https://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th of October Empty Re: Roleplay - 19th of October

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Diara slept.
Jackson emerged and scanned the area.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 am

Akila woke up and pushed Abasi awake.

Abasi awoke with a slight snort.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 am

Sage is spread out on her back snoring. She's been sleeping in late for the past couple of days and it seems like she may do so today.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:32 am

ooc: Sorry for the double post. I've decided to have Grischka'a plot get started here.

On the other side of Stargazer's territory, a familiar figure appears. It's Grischka! He's alive and he's returned with a pup in his company. About a month ago, he was brutally attacked and nearly killed while roving at the Devils with his father. His father Quagmire thought for sure that he'd never see his bravest son alive ever again but he's back and with his resurfacing comes a chance that he could one day cross paths with his father. Grischka still has his injuries from when he was attacked but they appear to be healing well. He'll have many permanent battle scars and a mishappened collar bone but at least he was lucky to escape infection. His accompanied pup is a 1 month 5 day old male who was seperated from his group during a battle with a rival group. Just yesterday, Grischka had discovered the pup frightened and alone hiding in a bush. Not wanting to just abandon him, Grischka decided to take him in and is thinking about raising the young pup to adulthood. Over the past day he has become attached to the pup. He's determined not to let anything bad happen to him and will defend him with his life.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 am

ooc: Sounds kinda like Leon and Megan before they found out they were related. XD

bic: Starlight made lead calls and headed out.

Akila and Abasi bounded above ground and followed thei mother.

Riverdance also followed.

General stayed close.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 am

Finally, Sage wakes up and makes her way to the burrow entrance. Once she emerged, she discovers the group to be heading out to forage and bounds out of the burrow to catch up to them.

Grischka continues his trek through Stargazers territory with his pup companion. He hasn't fogotten that this is where he, his brother Mischka and father Quagmire were tricked and attacked while roving before they went to the Devils and is on high alert. Having just started to recover from his severe injuries he recieved at the Devils, the last thing he wants to happen is to get caught by the Stargazers and recieve another near fatal beating. Grischka makes a lead call to his adopted son to stay close. He doesn't want him to become seperated and run into danger. One thing he has learned about this little pup is that he's adventurous and tends to wander. He'll be keeping a close eye on him until he becomes a teenager.

Hearing the lead call (I've decided to call him Matata which means "trouble maker" in African) Matata stops investigating a small snake hole and trots after his savior. He was getting exhausted and hopes the 2 find a good place to rest before moving on.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:38 am

Starlight began foraging by a bush.

Riverdance stayed well away from Starlight as she searched for food.

General scanned the area for danger, he saw nothing but stayed on high alert.

Akila begged from Diara while Abasi begged from Riverdance.

Riverdance tried to hide the beetle she was eating, but knowing that she could get in trouble with Starlight like last time, she surrendered her beetle to the pup.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 am

Sage forages out in the open. She can smell the scent of a scorpion just below her feet and is determined to dig it up.

Meanwhile, Grischka realizes Matata is struggling to keep up and offers him a lift. He gently picks him up by the scruff then resumes looking for a spot for them to rest. Grischka and Matata have been walking all day and Grishcka's feet are starting to hurt. He glances around looking for a safe spot for them to take a little afternoon nap and forage.

Matata hangs limp in Grischka's mouth. He's so exhausted that he doesn't have the energy to move. His heavy eyelids start to close.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 am

Starlight dug hard at the ground until she had a beetle in her claws. She ate it quickly and kept digging.
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 am

Sage reaches the scorpion she has been digging for and drags it above ground. After dodging several of the scorpion's stings, she disarms it and devours it quickly.

Too exhausted to walk any further, Grischka finds a large bush where he thinks it'll be safe for him and Matata to rest. He gently places Matata on the ground then curls his body around him providing him with safty and comfort under the bush. Grischka gives him a gentle nuzzle before resting his head on the soft sand.

Matata churrs softly in content in his sleep and snuggles up to his adoptive father.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dipsy Tail Bonder Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Diara foraged hungrily.
Jackson forages aswell.
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Dipsy Tail Bonder

http://www.desertwarriorsrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:00 am

Sage vanishes into a hole as she digs intently and furiously into the ground to get to another tasty morsel she has caught the scent of. She peeks her head out of the hole occassionally to listen to the calls of the sentries to make sure it is safe to continue digging.

Grischka starts drifting off to sleep. His vigilance on his adopted son Matata is lenient enough for him venture off and get into trouble which could be a fatal mistake on Grischka's part.

With Grischka no longer keeping an iron watch over him, Matata sees this as his chance to explore. He snickers and trots off.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pancake Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Digger glanced around before digging.

Mesprit glanced around warily. Azelf chrred, tired. Uxie said nothing.
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post  YoshKatgirl Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 am

Sage backs out of her hole with a scorpion in her mouth, holding it by the stinger. It sways back and forth trying to pinch her on the muzzle but it's just out of reach. Sage chews the scorpion then inhales it, stinger and all.

Grischka is dangerously unaware of Matata wondering off on his own as he is in a deep sleep.

Matata comes to a patch of tall grass. He raises up on his small hind legs, gazing at the Kalahari jungle with keen interest. But this is no place for a pup to explore. Many deadly predators could be hidden inside and by the time he realizes the danger, it could be too late.

YoshKatgirl

Back to top Go down